Food Bank Community Support
The People’s Point is one of the various outreach ministries in ANC. The team comprises of dedicated and committed adult (male and female) believers from All Nations’ Centre.
What People Point does
We go out to evangelise from door to door, train stations and open parks which cover the immediate community of Vauxhall, Oval and Kennington. Our contact with the people includes regular or pre-booked visit in homes, hostels, hospital and restaurants.
In addition to the primary assignment of the ministry, the team work in conjunction with other church groups. For example we help to share flyers to promote church events.
People Point Activities
- The sole objective of the ministry is to ensure that the church remains physically and spiritually connected with appropriate engagement with our immediate community.
- Our mission is to meet the needs of those we come into contact with, especially the less privileged; as well as spread the good news of Jesus in the neighborhood.
- The team have grown from two members to about twenty. We have built a number of positive relationships and developed a list of active links which we regularly follow up.
- The type of support/follow up is tailor made to the needs of the individuals and varies from spiritual (prayers), physical, emotional, financial, medical and practical needs.
- This may involve bringing children to Sunday School or just befriending them which might require spending time with the individual or a simple phone call.
- Through this ministry many have come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and some have become members of the ANC whilst many still remain active friends of ANC.