What We Believe
- The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity of Repentance and Regeneration and the Eternal Doom of the finally impenitent.
- The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Resurrection, Ascension and Abiding Intercession of Our Lord Jesus Christ; His second coming and Millennial Reign upon earth.
- The Unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the persons therein.
- The possibility of falling from Grace.
The obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings
The Nine Gifts of the Holy Ghost for edification, exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the body of Christ.
- Justification and Sanctification of the Believer through the finished work of Christ.
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers with signs following.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
- The Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
Malachi 3: 10 – 12
Tithes & Offerings
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. 12 “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the Lord Almighty.
- As a church, we strongly believe in the word of God concerning the subject of ‘tithe and offering’. We teach and encourage all our members to obey God’s word without compromise.
- Tithe is one tenth of our earnings which is given to God for the support of the church as commanded by Him.
- Offering is any financial giving voluntarily made by church members over and above amount tithed.
- Both tithe and offering are used by church leadership to support church administration, evangelism and other charitable undertakings.
- The bible encourages us to be diligent in our giving in obedience to God. It also confirms that God honours our obedience through his numerous blessings.
- As a church, we continue to experience immeasurable grace of God, His faithfulness and blessings in the lives of our members. For this, we give thanks to God.