The All Nations’ Centre Mission Strategy 2023 has been launched. Information has been passed down to cell and group leaders to pass on to the members.
Galvanising the Whole Church for Mission
In line with the start of the year theme: “I Will Build My Church”, the strategy aims to involve the whole church to work with Jesus to do just that: Build His Church!
How are we going to do that?
- Engage in mission initiatives (PeoplePoint, Take One Leave One, and other local evangelistic initiatives)
- Collaborate with other church groups and cell groups to engage in their mission initiatives
- Collaborate with other churches (especially other Apostolic Churches) on mission initiatives such as The Turning
- Maintain a robust and effective follow-up process
- Equip the church for mission by facilitating training
Check out the ANC Calendar for specific details.
March – The Turning|Mission London training
April – ANC area evangelistic events – targeting Easter:
- Evangelism Training Wednesday, 27 March
- Three-day London evangelistic event from 3 – 5 April
- Cell Churches will choose a day for local area evangelism for the week commencing 3 April
May – Community Events
- MindCare event Sunday, 23 May
2 evangelical training events (Wednesday 21 and 28)
July – ANC Mission Week 3-8 July
- Joint event with other churches during The Turning festive period
- Saturday, 8 July – family fun day
August – Convention
- Evangelist outreach from 21-22 August
- ANC Convention Weekend 25-27 August
- Saturday fun day organised by the young people
- The Turning|Mission London 2023 (17-24 September tbc)
- Whole church mission engagement
- Working with other churches
December – Christmas focused events
- Carol singing
- Hamper deliveries
Keep up to date by checking the ANC Calendar regularly. If you have not already – join a local cell group.
For any questions, please contact the church office.